Call : +1 860 936 22 16
Travel from North to Central & South Albania to experience the fresh organic products, the homemade products in small farms, cottages, village houses, while staying at Adriatik Hotel starting from :
8 Nights starting from $ 1,990 per person
10 nights, 12 nights and 14 nights available.Ask for a quote
*all meals included
Artisan handmade products experience, traditional special food & wine testing from Vineyards, shopping tour in Tirana, Shkodra, Lezha, Kruja, Prizren .
An amazing experience to introduce Albania !
9 Nights starting from $ 2090 per person
12 Nights starting from $ 2290 per person
* accommodation & all meals included
Daily tours . You will Discover Berat a UNESCO heritage city, Shkodra Castle , Apollonia tour , Gjirokastra & Butrinti.
8 Night starting from $ 2,199 $/ person in double room
10 nights $ 2,390 / person in double
14 nights $ 2,590 /person in double
*accommodation, tours, and breakfast included
Our national Hero, named The Christian Knight from Vatican , living during the mid 15- th Century , when our country was ruled from the Ottoman Empire . The tour will show you his castles , Lezha, Kruja, Kepi i Rodonit , taste the flavor of his favorite food, visit the Monastery where he got married, his honeymoon secret castle, find out his particular history full of mysteries.
8 Nights starting from $ 2050 per person
10 Nights starting from $ 2290 per person
Educational and cultural tours.
Catholics, Orthodocs and Muslims live in perfect harmony in our country from thousands of years.
You will visit Churches & Holy Places hundred years old , you will discover our religious traditions and the sacrifices to preserve out faith and religion during Communism.
Thousands of years of culture and heritage.
10 Nights stay starting from $ 1,999 per person in a double room
A minimum of 12 nights tour , starting from Dubrovnik Croatia, or Athens Greece.
Visiting Montenegro, Albania.
We guarantee you the most incredible experience of your life , combining those countries , in a single trip.
The best of the Balkans
Starting from $ 2,299 /per person in double room
* included hotel stay with breakfast, all tours, pick up service from/to airpor
Experience your vacation in Albania!
We operate as an Exclusive Sales Office and Tour Agency for Adriatik Hotel.
We are committed in offering the experience of a lifetime at a fraction of the price!
From custom-made packages, to 5 Star luxury affordable accommodation,
Tourism and Special Tours, Adriatik Tours can cater to each and every request.
Cultural Customized Tours for individuals,
Honeymoon vacation packages
Celebrate your wedding in Albania
Our office ADRIATIK TOURS LLC, located in West Hartford,CT, is the branch of Adriatik Hotel and Adriatik Tours in Albania providing travel service , and exclusive packages in the United States.
We offer competitive packages for individuals, groups and high commission for Travel Agents.
We plan and customize your trip accordingly, pick you up from Tirana Airport, offering accommodation at Adriatik Hotel, Guided Tours of Albania with our guides and drivers, and drop you off at Tirana Airport.
We offer world travel service, and combine your tour with Italy, Croatia, Greece or Montenegro according to your preference.
Book direct with us to get the best price of your package.
Our professional Team in Albania will assist you, offering you a transfer with our Luxury Minivans from/to Tirana Airport, grant you special rates for stays at Adriatik Hotel, offer you Guided Tours of Albania with our Licensed Tour guides and drivers rated Excellent in Tripadvisor and Viator . Adriatik Tours Albanian Team :
Mario : email@example.com
Hello from my 120th country, Albania! This marks the end of my 2-month European Trip and all I can say is this is such an amazing country to visit! Albania isn’t a very popular tourist destination compared to other European Countries so I wasn’t expecting much. Aside from the grand plan to visit every country in the world, the reason why I chose Albania is to just relax and take a City break.
Well, this supposed City break turned out to be one of the best days of my trip.Adriatik Hotel in Duress made sure that I completely enjoy my stay and relax by hosting me in one of their best rooms! As if it’s not enough, Adriatik Tours LLC showed me around with a private car and a private tour guide. I am so spoiled here! Hahaha. Anyway, with or without these blogging perks, I absolutely loved Albania and I’d be back one day! For now, I’ll give you 10 Reasons Why Albania Should Be On Your Destination Bucketlist This 2019.
1) It’s an active destination- When you travel a lot in European Cities, there will come to a point that you’ll feel like it’s all the same— beautiful architecture, huge castles, good food, century-old churches, lots of quaint cafes and restaurants, and of course– thousands of tourists (yourself included) trying to get the perfect Instagrammable photo. Albania is an amazing country to do something different in Europe. You can go rafting, swimming, sailing, hiking, and what not! It’s a totally good country to take a break from the City.
2) It’s historrific!– The Town of Berat is a designated UNESCO World Heritage Town since 2018 and it’s not hard to see why. It’s a town surrounded by mountains and hills where the past and the present blend harmoniously. I went here with Adriatik Tours where we started from the Medieval Town next to the Mangalemi Neighborhood and the Old Bazaar by the river. We then headed to the Fortress dating back to the 4th Century BC and is located on top of the hill overlooking the Osumi River. This town is just so beautiful. The Onufry’s Gallery is a must visit!
The Ancient City of Durres, just less than an hour from the capital of Albania (Tirana) is also very interesting. In the Old Town, you’ll get to see the ruins of the Town Forum, Roman baths, City center, Townhall, Roman Amphitheater, Byzantine walls, Venetian tower and an Archaeological museum with a panoramic display of discoveries and urban planning of the city.
3) They have beautiful beaches- Whether you want to swim, snorkel, simply feel the sand between your toes or all of the above, you can get this wherever you might find yourself in Albania. The most famous are the Dhermi Beach in Dhermi, the Livadhi Beach in Himare, the Pulebardah Beach in Seranda, and the Borsh Beach in Borsh.
4) It is cheap compared to other European Countries- We all know that Europe is expensive but Albania is a lot cheaper compared to other European Countries. As per Numbeo, a full meal at an inexpensive restaurant is around 4.78 Euros, a pint of draught beer at 1.20 Euros, and a one-way ticket for a local transport is at 0.32 Euros. Everything stated here could be twice or thrice as much in other parts of Europe.
5) It is still raw- Compared to other countries in the Balkans, this country is still raw and untouched by any effects of tourists coming in. You went get a thousand tourists with you as you look through the galleries in the museum or as you relax by the beach, you won’t get the rip-off tourist prices in car rentals, you won’t be charged exorbitant admission fees wherever you go, and most of all, you’d get the chance to experience things as it is. So visit ASAP while it’s still like this. Things will never be the same again once tourists come flocking in!
6) The locals are very friendly and nice- Out of all the countries I’ve visited in Europe, Albanian people to me are the warmest and the most sincere. Unlike people in some European Countries who are always on the rush to go on and about their everyday lives, Albanians always give me a shy smile or a quick wave. Sometimes, they would even say hi and attempt to start a conversation (yes they do try to speak in English especially the younger generations). This is where I feel ‘most welcomed’ in Europe, really! 🙂
7) Their local cuisine is worth traveling for- If there’s love at first sight, there’s also love at first bite and that’s what I experienced in Albania. Adriatik Tours took me to the best restaurants around serving authentic Albanian Cuisine and the moment I tasted it, I know it was made out of the best meat and fish and the freshest ingredients.
Here are some that made it on my ‘Eat List’: A. Restaurant Muzakajt in Berat where you have to try their Stuffed Peppers, Spinach Pie, Homemade Wine, and different Local Dishes and the Village of Fishta near Lezhë where you can taste some extraordinary traditional Albanian food prepared in a modern way.
The chef here uses the freshest seasonal products from his garden to create some culinary masterpieces such as the Jufka with Mushrooms and Fermented Cream and Yogurt Pies made with Local Berries, among many others 🙂 If you’re not a fan of their local food, worry not as International Restaurants are all over the place especially in Tirana.
8) Agriculture is their thing- Vegetarians and foodies, rejoice! Albania is home to one of the freshest vegetables in fruits in Europe simply because it’s their thing. I told you about the Love at First Bite that I’ve experienced here and aside from the culinary skills of everyone in the kitchen, I have to say that it’s because of this as well. All their cuisine is infused with the taste of the freshest tomatoes, onions, and garlic and that alone took the food quality to an entirely different level. What more if they add the freshest lime, ginger, potatoes, and lettuce? YUM!
9) It is SAFE- Personally, I never had any bad experience with the people here in Albania. I felt safe wherever we went and the locals have been really nice! Compared to other European Countries where pickpockets are always on the move, Albania has just a few cases of this. However, the rate has been increasing over the past 5 years so I still suggest you still take the necessary precautions.
10) It’s easy to get to places and other countries from here- Aside from having their own airport called the Tirana Airport, they also share a border with Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia, and Greece. These countries are easily accessible by car, bus, or train.
Less than one hour away from Tirana is this town called Durres where a lot of beaches are. This is the last 4 nights of my trip around Europe and surely, Adriatik Hotel made it memorable by providing me with an Executive King Room where there is a seating area, a desk, a TV, a phone and a mini-bar aside from all the nice things you’ll find in a nice hotel like comfortable bed, a nice toilet, and bath complete with bathrobes, toiletries, and fresh towels. You can also book it directly on their website.
I have a huge Balcony complemented with sea view and my own Jacuzzi! The blue and white interior as well as the floor to ceiling window on the living area surely infused the room with all the relaxing and refreshing coastal vibe which reminds me of our sailing days in the Florida Keys. The balcony is huge and it looked like a porch to me where 2 sunbeds are ready to take all the stress away.
The staff is amazing and professional. They honestly set the bar high to the word hospitality. I absolutely loved my stay! They also provided me with 3 tours with a Private Car, Private Driver, and a Private Tour Guide care of their Tour Company, Adriatik Tours.
Adriatik Hotel is 5-star Luxury Hotel which was totally refurbished and renovated last April 2017. It used to cater only to Diplomats, Head of States, Chairs from all over the world when it was constructed in 1957 so I felt like a real VIP when I was here haha.
They take pride in offering impeccable and professional service, their newly renovated rooms, the best view of the Albanian Coast, and the largest outdoor pool in the coast. Overall, this hotel is notably worthy of my recommendation!
"MY FIRST TIME IN ALBANIA "
I stayed for 3 nights in Adriatik Hotel in September 2017, and it was one of my greatest experiences.
As a journalist, Publisher and Blogger, I do travel a lot.I have been in several good hotels all over the world, but the Albanian hospitality, that I enjoyed in Adriatik Hotel was the best of all.
Me and my wife enjoyed the excellent service of Adriatik Tours LLC, the Classical beauty of the hotel itself, the comfortable Executive room with a big terrace, the Restaurants on the ground floor, the Albanian traditional food, the sandy beach in front of the hotel. Adriatik Tours LLC , organized for me and my wife three different tours close to the hotel, not far than 100 km to different beautiful places. We have seen nice mountains, rivers, lakes, castles, churches, and had a delicious food everywhere.I will be back soon to Albania to Adriatik Hotel, but next time I will bring with me my daughter and my grand daughter as well, to experience how perfect this place is for holiday.
Thanks to the Hotel Management and ADRIATIK TOURS LLC , for the fantastic days."
UNTIL TODAY WE HAVE HOSTED THUSANDS OF AMERICAN TOURISTS, FAMILIES, WILLING TO DISCOVER ALBANIA. PLEASE FIND BELOW ONE TESTIOMONIAL FROM A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY.
THEY SHARE THEIR AMAZING ALBANIA EXPERIENCE WITH YOU.
ADRIATIK TOURS EXHIBITING IN NEW YORK TIMES TRAVEL SHOW
-FROM 26-28 JANUARY 2018
-FROM 25-27 JANUARY 2019
-HARTFORD COURANT SPRING TRAVEL SHOW 2018
-HARTFORD COURANT FALL SHOW 2018
-HARTFORD COURANT FALL SHOW 2019
-EXHIBITION COMING UP IN 2020 : IN NEW YORK TIMES TRAVEL SHOW IN NYC IN JANUARY 24-27 2020 -STAND # 571
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
970 Farmington Avenue, Suite 208
WEST HARTFORD, CT
West Hartford, Connecticut, United States
Monday - Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: By appointment